I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Panorama Europe GmbH) via the website espadrij.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, will be objected to.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following regulations are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, when concluding a legal transaction, which acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) With the insertion of the respective product on our website, we already make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article descriptions.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart“. Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After accessing the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed on the order summary page. As far as you are a payment method an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal/ PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Postpay), you will either be led to the order summary page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If the data is forwarded to the respective instant payment system, select the appropriate selection or option. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order summary page. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check all details again, to change them (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the "placing order" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We provide you with a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, Retention of ownership
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention as far as claims arising from the same contractual relationship are involved.
(2) The goods remain our property until the payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. For consumers, this choice of law applies only as far as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of convenience).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time of filing the action. This does not affect the power to also bring an action before the court at another legal place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
1. Identity of the Vendor
Panorama Europe GmbH
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Language of the Contract, storage of the Contract
3. 1. The contract language is German.
3. 2. The full text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically backed up via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order from us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3. 3. For queries outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e. g. by e-mail, which you can print out or secure electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5. 1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5. 2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless the free delivery is promised.
5. 3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may occur for which we are not responsible, such as Customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange fees of credit institutions). These must be carried by you. You must also bear any costs occurred in the case of a delivery to an EU Member State, which payment has been made outside the European Union.
5. 4. The payment methods available to you are indicated under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5. 5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms and conditions of delivery
6. 1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6. 2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during dispatch shall only pass to you upon delivery of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the contractor or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal law on liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" Regulation in our general terms and conditions (Part I). These terms and conditions and customer information have been compiled by the lawyers of the Dealer Association who are specialized in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 07.12.2017